The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Sounds like a job for 'Ask Missy'....
Yes let's ask Missy, So.......

Woman on Monday says, can we go out tonight. this is on mine and @DRxFelix gaming nights, I obliged and we went out.

She asks if we are srs and am I srs and are we going to be together properly and all that disneyland crap.

I said well If I'm honest after being cheated on for the past year or so, I'm kind of happy how we are, I have no plans to go elsewhere and what happens, happens, if you want to carry on seeing each other how we are, I'm perfectly happy with that and if it develops then great.

She said ok thats great etc and we carried on and had a lovely evening together.

NOW she says it's bollocks that I'm behaving like this and I'm clearly trying to maintain singleness so I can now go on and sleep around without having to dodge anyone etc etc and all that complaining crap.

Dafuq dude, I've met crackheads that make more sense.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Shorts are not PPE, you need something that covers your legs from cuts, chippings, Sparks and heat sources etc etc

Sorry dude, my kind killed all the joy with the creation of the H&S world.

Least you'll get ripped legs from sweating so much :D
I can't believe i turn up to work every morning and want to string up a fellow baller from the nearest tree LOL

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
If it's not broken don't fix it
if it is then fix it
if you can't fix it bring in a professional
if they can't fix it It's time for a new one
This applies to everything in life

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Lying pricks on Paintball Forums, saying it's a Dye one but infact a Proto, lying scum, In writing too and I have Paypal Protection, someone may learn what happens for lying to me.

And also people that don't clean stuff they sell, ****ing animals.