Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What the hells happened to this reg?

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
I'd say at that price you got what you paid for, another £25 to get it tested and the jobs a good un. What did the sales description say about the condition of it and did you see pictures of it before you bought it, that dent could've been done during shipping.
There maybe a disclaimer from the testing company that they may damage your reg removing it for testing as well.

Hopefully not thought but a as Bod said, few quid more a bottle with a few years test ready to go could have been bought.
pm me your address mate and I`ll send you another Reg for free,
just in case you want to keep the bottle, you`d be silly not to. . . Bluey

Last edited:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
. I'm just worried that it might fail and I'd be £70 down due to a knackered reg.
Regs are not part of the test it's only the bottle, you could take the reg off and just send the bottle. The bottle threads are checked though and there's always a slight chance they can be damaged when taking a reg off.

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Bottle should pass, never seen one fail yet. If you want a replacement bonnet, used but better than the one you've goot, give me a shout. Free as well
Cheers mate. I'll get back to you!

Regs are not part of the test it's only the bottle, you could take the reg off and just send the bottle. The bottle threads are checked though and there's always a slight chance they can be damaged when taking a reg off.
Oh okay I wasn't aware of that! I think I'd probably leave it to the guy who does the testing to remove the reg.