Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What to get for my new autococker?

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
So I bought a second hand e blade and it arrived today just wondering what and where to buy parts for it. I'm a complete newb when it comes to cockers and i have been told it's pretty much stock. It dry fires fine but I have not had a chance to put any paint through it, just wondering what if any upgrades you would recommend. Thanks in advance

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
1. Barrel Kit. You are going to need to underbore with a cocker.
2. Clamping feedneck.

It's probably not worth changing anything else, but if you really want to,
3. Zero B Board
4. LPR.

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
Cheers for that, already got a full freak kit Cocker threaded, where would one buy a zero b board?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Zero B's are no longer in production - best chance is second hand market. Would look at an E2 board as an option as well, but UK spec versions have different programming. E1 boards work fine but don't have as many options on settings, and also tend to eat 9v batteries really fast. Clamping neck is an easy fix provided your original is a screw on version. Many early bodies have pressed in solid necks, which require some machining work to modify. Other than that I would consider swapping to a later adjustable LPR. Your one has a fixed output 'sledgehammer' reg, but you can also upgrade these to adjustable spec using a Belsales Twister cap. I've done this mod recently to a Eblade Reflex I have in for sale section.

http://www.belsales.co.uk/index.htm

Last edited:

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
That's awesome thanks loads for that. Also any idea where to get replacement eyes? Think these ones are a bit knackered

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Not made by eclipse anymore AFAIK. There are a few guys making replacements in the states, and other than that it a case of hunting forums or ebay. You can test the eyes to see if they are faulty - make sure it's clean & check out the manual. A replacement reflective eye loom (secondhand) will be about £20-30. I've got a few spares but run a lot of Eblades so want to hold onto them for obvious reasons.

Last edited: