Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what to go for!! looking 2 get Bottles-any Advice

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
ok.. so i got my marker sorted.. tippyA5 standard trig, with Flatty Barrel, Cycl feed, AR15 slide stock, + pots..hopper, tac vest, body armour, mask, gloves and so on..
oh.. and a gear bag lol..
but... i am trying to read and learn about Air... bottles..flex hose, and so on.. whats this about BirthDate? and test cert needed..
i am going to find a local dive shop to charge me botts to start with.. but really.. my question is this..

what is the most reliable.. bottle to use. as i see many problems with the posts on here.. and i can not make up my mind.. as i plan to buy brand new.. so the cert is valid for max amount of time.. :confused:

also..
just so you know..:cool:

TippyA5.. will be fitted with Flex Hose.. "still to get".. what to recomend..?? or are they all as good as the other brands!! so not sure what else i will need..to config the rig. Do bottles come with the gauges fitted..or just a nipple type valve? i dont know.. do i need an adusting valve..to set up the psi right..and so on.. not sure..sorry..complete and utter nubie here...

so any advice would be fabbo...:rolleyes:

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i would recomend a 1.5 liter fiber wraped bottle because tippys use a lot of air and this will last you abit longer but i dont think they sell them any more i have one and there brill i use it on my marq and can get a case of paint off 1 fill

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
Hey dude...
interesting.. a box from one fill..is more what i am after :cool:. i will have to post a wanted..re the fiber bottles..and see what i can find..
but you say they dont make then no more?.. is that right.. i am still to find out about bottles.. re buying them from new..
i amguessing..i really want 4 or 5 bottles.. so a can get them all charged ..and ready for a number of days play...
i must find out more.. like cost..lol.
charging stations local to me.. and cost of..:confused:

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
hi mate i use a luxfer 1.1 fibrewrap 4.5k air bottle and its the dogs imo could do with a better reg but still.

2000 shots from one box is GOOD haha, mate! 4-5 bottles?! thats rediculous! your local site should fill your bottle but 4-5 bottles is just stupid dude. i have ONE and its fine..

Nanagedon

Jan 21, 2009
Mighty. Mighty Huddersfield
Jay,

4 or 5 bottles is silly mate just one will do, just keep your eyes out in the classified for a bottle sold by a member with a lot of history who has people to back him up and has plenty of years left on the test date.

Also you could see on getting a dive bottle to fill off but this is for the future only if you cant find a local dive shop

Chris

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
hi there.. yeah one would be enough, i know.

but 4 -5 bottles..
as in.. a couple for me! and some back up ones for my mates. you know how it is.. they wanna play, then some turn up with no air and then we end up having a waste of a mornings fun. as they just sit n watch or borrow a gun but that then leaves someone else without.

so in the long run, i do want to get 4 - 5 bottles, hence the "OP" dude.

but cheers for the info