Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What would u do?? Gog or air bottle?

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Would u spend money upgrading a gog enemy or for abit extra buy an extra air bottle to use on punter days where air isn't available. ( I have a vangaurd creed for walk on's etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Vanguard all the way buddy I use a vanguard creed my self hope you are having as much fun with it as I am with mine, if you haven't got a backup gun then keep with your gog enemy its a great marker you should upgrade it tanks last forever and a day you shouldn't have a problem with it just perhaps invest in a spare reg for your tank incase something goes wrong with it then you are able to play on the rest of the day with your tank
But at the end of the day your choice what ever you feel happy with
Hope you find your solution
Stay frosty

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
And anyway why are you following all my posts and commenting? Bit sad if you ask me
image.png

Ditto for liking all my comments

I am a prolific forum user, and as a matter of routine I use the 'new posts' function, so if anyone makes a series of posts then I will see them.
Forums are a place for discussion, so if I have something to contribute I will do so, if someone asks questions I will try to give an answer

In the above post I was sarcastic as the post was in the general style of the new user who is posting wherever for their 20 post count
(Not necessarily anything wrong with making various posts for the count, hence why I also make an extra effort to reply to new users multiple posts with an aim where possible to bring in more conversation and to give them the chance to make more posts

In the 'Trying to find a team' thread, I could be being semi sarcastic about pointing out the post count but also being helpful as the question may not be seen by anyone who could give a response - anyone seeing it in 'new posts' could ignore and not open it because they will see the title as looking for a team

In the assault / attempted murder thread, it annoys me when certain types of thread get picked by people for their post counts. I didn't feel your posted added any value to the conversation.

In your other posts asking questions I have given helpful answers - it's what I like to do
I've been in paintball for 12 years and have done many things in that time, I use my experience, the knowledge I have gained and also my opinion to discuss and hopefully inform and influence people. I want paintball to grow and for people to enjoy it, part of which I feel includes passing on the experiences and advice of other people already in the hobby or industry

If you don't like a bit of sarcasm, or the potential to have the written word misinterpreted then switch off the internet

Don't worry - I won't answer your latest questions

Reactions: Kevin Winter