Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

What would you do if a team mate is shot?

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by obladeo, Jul 21, 2010.

1. obladeo Platinum Member Lifetime

obladeo
    Message Count:
    Just to put this straight I'm not in a team i'm refering to a team as a group of people that have been put together for that days paintballing.

What would you do if a team mate got shot while playing? sup\woodsball\so on...

1. Tell him he's been shot and make sure he goes off
    2. Tell him he's been shot hoping he will wipe\rub\slide it off
    3. Tell him he's been shot then ignore it
    4. Ignore it all together

The reason i'm asking this it's because I’ve seen this allot in the last year at different sites.

I've told a couple of people on my own team that they have been shot (saw it with my own eyes) and they have just carried on playing saying it was off a barricade/inflatable or they have just ignored me altogether and just ran off wiping it off as they run\slide.

Answer honestly as I’ve seen all of the above done many time while playing and while watching from the side lines.

2. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    For me I'll tell him to get off the field as I'd rather play with one down than him getting noticed and us ending up with a penalty.

mophead likes this.
  3. RichardMacdonald Inverness ICE

RichardMacdonald
    Message Count:
    as sid said, make sure he gets off the field. He shouldnt be playing on with it as this could bring a penalty to your team.

on another note you could shoot him yourselve,...at one game a memebr of our team in a SPPS round was shot in the pack but didnt notice, our back centre player trying to tell him this wasnt able to make him aware he was shot, so then just shot him again himselve. making sure he was off and not playing on.

4. Gassy Guest

Gassy
    The only reason you know your team are shot Sid is the fact your normally the one who has shot them :p

Fanta, WOODY LOKI, basktm and 2 others like this.
  5. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    Thats only happened 4 or 5 times (this season). Its Chris's fault he needs to lose a couple of pounds.

6. Mudafunka Well-Known Member

Mudafunka
    Message Count:
    I see you use the traditional back player style Sid. If it moves cover it in paint.......................then notice its one of your own:D

Ali likes this.
  7. dextrus I <3 Cheating!

dextrus
    Message Count:
    If its trainning i tell them to get out....

If its a tournement then well a ref should :)

Letspandarize and scott_peters like this.
  8. Sid Sidgwick North East Killers-Lethal Bizzle

Sid Sidgwick
    Message Count:
    Exactly mate, my job is to shoot lots of paint it's notmy fault is my team get in the way of it :)

9. pippop2 Member

pippop2
    Message Count:
    it is called cheating ( my pet hate ) if you play this game or any other you play for the enjoyment of it, yes we all like to win but if you cannot take defeat gracefully you should not be playing, i am 60 yrs old only got into the sport 18 mths ago and in that short time i have seen most of the "cheating" going on, feel like shooting them in the back of the head, nice to have a moan.
    ps. yes i tell them they are shot and to f***k off the field.

10. JNR-XV www.ratz-paintball.co.uk

JNR-XV
    Message Count:
    If i can see my team mate has a shot on him, i will tell him to get off the field.
    Also chances are if i can see it and let him know, then im the closest person to him so im likely to be pulled in a 1-4-1 if a ref see's it!..