Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what would you do

GNAR-KILL

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by 8 Ball
get better team mates

well im not on a "team". it was rec-ball, and i was stuck with my friend(shot by friendly fire) and our assigned team of 8 yr olds there for a b-day party, so its safe to say they had no experince what so ever. ever.

8 Ball

theres no 'me' in team
Jul 9, 2002
London, yes i know john
Visit site
where there' a will..

Originally posted by GNAR-KILL
well im not on a "team". it was rec-ball, and i was stuck with my friend(shot by friendly fire) and our assigned team of 8 yr olds there for a b-day party, so its safe to say they had no experince what so ever. ever.
once the little kiddys had been hit you should of used them as human shields explaining to them that it was for the good of the "team" :D

thats what i hate about woodsball
1. you could be stuck with your mate an a "team" comprising of invilids who as one think of you as the leader cos you have your own gun they're safe if they follow you
2. keep on pointing, touching and asking "whats that do?" you begin answer, "it regulat...", them: "whats this?" me: "SHUT UP BEFORE I PUT YOU OUTTA YOUR MISERY YOU LITTLE S*@T!" a moments silence... them: "hows it shoot so fast?" me: "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

bunkermadness

Aug 11, 2003
cold lake alberta
Visit site
run out and start shooting them in the open if your lucky they'll be surprised and not shoot back for a sec or two and then u should be abel to get out at least 5 if there in a group . after that u should win welt of the day cuz ur screwed after that