Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's the best deals at trade stands?

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
So bit of an outside question.

With NvS just round the corner and a relative plethora of trade stands to peruse, I'm just wondering what is the sort of things are are best to get at the stands rather than online before?

I'm thinking stuff like swabs and pods can easily be thrown into other purchases but what do you think or have experienced?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
So bit of an outside question.

With NvS just round the corner and a relative plethora of trade stands to peruse, I'm just wondering what is the sort of things are are best to get at the stands rather than online before?

I'm thinking stuff like swabs and pods can easily be thrown into other purchases but what do you think or have experienced?
If you're there, then pretty much everything

Unless you need it beforehand (e.g. During the year for walkons and other events) then buying on the trade stand makes it hands on to see what you are buying, instant so there's no waiting and cuts postage costs (even when they sell with 'free postage' online the postage cost still exists, either cutting the margin or being a loss leader)
If you really need it on the day and can't take the risk of nobody having it then give them a ring before hand so that they ensure they bring it and put it aside for you

I've not noticed any prices marked up at event trade stands, so worst case is you pay the same price for something you could have got with 'free post'. Usually there are a few things marked down, and the more things you buy the better the price you get quoted
Make your face known with the traders and your repeat custom over multiple events will often get rewarded

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
That a great point. Last NvS one of the stands had eflex's on for £50 so snapped up a couple! Even got quite a bit of money off that as we were buying a couple of things on top of it.