Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When are we going to see some paintball footage with Google Glass?

Fordy

May 8, 2011
Who cares about filming games with it? Any headcam can do that. Where it would be useful is having a HUD. You could use it to see anywhere on the field that a friend was filming with their glasses/phone/whatevs.

Could cheat like absolute f**k.
That's an awesome idea.

And I agree about filming with Glass.. pointless - just an expensive headcam, that's not what it's good/designed for. Yes, it can, but it's primary use is as a display. In a big game, showing you proximity to other players would be hilariously cool.

Fordy

May 8, 2011
Also you guys are obsessing way too much over glass... Glass is the name of the product, but more often than not it's to be used without any actual glass lenses, just like glasses (ie spectacle) frames...

The lenses are for people who actually need spectacles, so they can wear Glass with prescription, or optional shade attachments, to save people struggling to wear them over sunglasses.

Soggee

likes paintball
Aug 17, 2008
Brighton
www.team-gbh.co.uk
you seen terms and conditions on these glass'? once you own them Google still basically own controlling rights to them, and will render them useless once they find out you let someone borrow them.

Lewys

"Swampy"
Jun 17, 2013
Pontefract
spottydogz.webs.com
Been lucky enough to get my hands (Our eyes) on a pair of these as my mum has close contacts at google.
The video quality is nearly as good as high end cameras!
But they are VERY limited at the moment; I would defiantly not take them on my paintball field hahaha