Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When to expect a marker back from KEE

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Hi guys,

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Mini on these forums for a reduced price as it has the poppet problem of excess blowback through the feedneck. After doing lots of reading on the web and after testing it out myself, I was sure it was the poppet problem.

I phoned KEE up several times (after they failed to call me back and most the operators I got through to didn't know what they were doing) and explained the situation. Instead of offering a new poppet, they said it would be best to send it back to them (excuses about it being an old board etc, when I'd told them it was v1.2).

Fair enough I guess, so being that I went away on holiday I sent it off on the 4th July after being told they would only have it a couple of days. Back from holiday now and it hasn't arrived. I'm just wondering if anyone else has sent a marker off to KEE and how long it has taken to arrive?

Before someone suggests asking them, I phoned earlier and was told they'd call me back (and didn't) but it's the weekend now so the lines won't be open.

Thanks,

-Will

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
The person that told me to send it back and said it would only take a couple of days was someone called John I think. Not sure who I talked to earlier today, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same person.

-Will

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
The person that told me to send it back and said it would only take a couple of days was someone called John I think. Not sure who I talked to earlier today, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same person.

-Will
John Cashmore? (Uk and European Sales Consultant)

i believe they took about 3-4weeks returning one a friend sent in...

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Hey Will, I've always had great service from KEE/NPS. Had a very fast turnaround with my mini.

I would try dropping them an e-mail with all of your details so they can investigate and I'm sure they'll get it out to you ASAP.

You have probably already checked, but there's some UK contact info with e-mail addresses here if you haven't seen it:

http://www.keeactionsports.com/contact.html

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Hi guys,

Just to update, I phoned KEE a couple of times yesterday - The second phone call they told me that my Mini had been teched and would be sent off within the next day or two. To my surprise it was delivered this morning by courier in excellent condition and fully working.

As some people have said, it may have been because Campaign is just around the corner that it has taken longer.

-Will