Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where do YOU lay your hat? (aka which is your favourite bunker?)

pbshadow

Jun 3, 2002
home.
Visit site
OOOOOOOOOO wingnuts.. heres what i do.. even though i prefer hyperball better. lay down horizontally so ur whole boddy goes lentgh of it and shoot one side... or sit on ur butt in the middle and just quickly snap shoot out either side

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
for the wingknuts or what ever you call them i like to sit down bbehind them with my legs curled up and my shins against the bunker then when i want to pop out i kind of roll my self back and to the side a little bit (works on either side you dont have to move) and since i have a warp i also go over the top some times so i get a good view of the field.

I love wingnuts.On my first supair game after my legs healed and I could run I ran straight for it (it was love a t first sight).I'm skinny and 6'2" but seem to be just about able to get away with it.Just need to work on my technique and getting my hopper to push into the nut a bit more and I'll be set.
As for hints I wouldn't know coz I havent played enough.But I go on my knees sitting on my feet in the middle.It damn well hurts the first few times and u have to get used to it coz when u go to move to the next bunker it aches and u limp.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Wingnuts are little beauties to play from. Get on your knees, lean back a bit and get going. Lie down coke cans are ok, but it's a pain in the ass to move the length of then to look out of the sides, where as the wing nuts arn't that wide so you just have to lean to each side to get a good view. My personal hate has got to be witches tit's/hats, I have a problem playing from them I always stick something out and you can only get cover from the last quarter of the bunker. (the fat end, of course) I am working on getting better play from a cone.