Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where in Bristol?

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
Is there any where in Bristol that has training facilities that also have any local teams that are open to players jumping in for the day?

Regards
Joe

Redd

Jul 21, 2011
Bristol(UK)
Just tried looking for some information but failed :| , but there are quite a few teams Bristol.

you looking for woodsball or speedball... or a bit of both, got walk-ons at skirmish bristol and cribbs every month and skirmish cribbs have opened a speedball field.

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
I used to play for a number of teams in the past and run a team of my own with my close friend in the NSPL, I did know the UWE had a team years back as we used to coach and train with them. However I have been out of the game now for a good number of years and I have lost all sense of where and what is happening around the sport. I am popping to Cribbs for a staff event this month so I shall enquire when I get there. However it would be nice to start slowly getting back in to the sport again.

Regards
Joe

Redd

Jul 21, 2011
Bristol(UK)
ooo nice i think the NSPL is before my time.

I play for UWE at the moment and we have been playing at CPPS and super5s.

much changed since you last played then?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
There's a team at the university UWE, I think people who aren't in the uni can join as well! (Don't quote me on this.)

There's 2 sites that I know of, Cribbs and Portishead Skirmish. (Although I think only one site runs at a time as they're both run by the same people? Again don't quote me on this.)

I hope I helped. :s

@Redd @Pandamonium
This is true. Cribbs and Portishead are owned by the same people, but run along side each other. At Cribbs there is a sup'air field (which I know is what you're interested in Joe) and there are walk ons at each site through out the year. Check out https://www.facebook.com/CribbsProPaintball?fref=ts for news on the upcoming event at Cribbs.

Joe, hit me up on facebook man.

Reactions: DEADEYEx54x