Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to refill 20oz co2 manchester

sean b

Nov 2, 2010
hi can anyone help Im having no luck finding a place to refill my 20oz CO2 bottles used to get my refills from planet eclipse in manchester but they are moving and will no longer be offering this service any ideas will be most welcome cheers..sean

Dobby

CPPS Ref
Feb 14, 2010
Manchester
Hey dude,

Unfortunatly there is no-where that will do it now man :(
You're better off switching to air, as most dive-shops (a few in whitefield) will fill air to 3000psi for £1.50. Plus, air is alot safer :)
HTH,
-Joe

MamaChrissy

Mar 25, 2011
Old Trafford, Manchester
I'm in the same position as the OP, I'm not a player and I don't wanna lash out on air tanks I might only use three or four times. But, I've got five 20oz'ers that I need to get filled somehow for the Easter holidays...

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
you can rent a large co2 bottle and fill station from boc or air products and fill your own bottles. You will need a fair bit of help with filling first off, as there are some tricks to learn, and of course the safety side of it. But it is a possibility and you would get around 40+ fills from a large co2 bottle.

Reactions: MamaChrissy

MamaChrissy

Mar 25, 2011
Old Trafford, Manchester
Thanks, Tom.
I thought about doing that but it's just such a pain in the ass, sorting it out and paying for it...!
I know how to do the actual filling and I know the safety drills - I'm an ex-welder and the equipment is the same.

I live about a mile away from Planet and they'd done some fills for me a few years ago. It's a real bind that they've stopped this service.
But jeez, all I wanted was some refills so I could take the kids target shooting... *sigh*

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
just go to any woodsball field , most use c02 , can`t see what your problem is really,
It`s only if your a tourney player that uses air you would have more of a problem ...Bluey