Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which is a more quieter?

pbds

Feb 21, 2009
Maybe you're right. But how long Axe it works or will work, and how long the PE. I think the difference is more than obvious, normally also the price.

I have at home PE gun from 2005-2006 . . . stil work`s like a first day. I was wondering where will be the axe after these years. ;)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
well the Axe Has Not been around for long and to be honest who knows what the Next Number one gun will be out there.
I do know that around the world Bang for Bucks that kicks sand in the faces .. Right Now is .. The Axe !!

I do agree with you about the Planet Eclipse guns being more reliable and over time this has proven to be so.
I would recommend if going towards a Planet gun an Etek 3 as it`s very close to an Ego 8/9

Last edited:

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
One of the reasons eclipse guns last so long is because of people always sending them off to be serviced or getting them done at events. It is a shame that KEE dont have the amazing customer service that eclipse do. If KEE did the same i imagine my house mates 2nd gen mini will still be around in 5 years time.

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Why do you say that ?

IMO the Axe is one of the best price vs performance markers on the market.
Why would you say the axe isn't worth it? One of the best markers around especially for the price. Bare in mind before the vanquish empire teams in the top level of the psp were winning with the axe. Didn't see any eteks from the eclipse teams. Love eclipse but I love the axe.
The reason i say that is that the AXE does not worth the price is because it is not worth the extra £200 more than a mini. It also does not come with the extras that the Etek-4 has. also the vanquish has the WORST detent design ever, it was ridiculous on empires part.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
This could turn into a debate about what / which ? but the question was =
Which is a more quieter?
between :- Etek 2, ego 05/06, invert mini, empire axe,

without a doubt it would be the Axe , with a different barrel.
These are Spot on with the fragile paint that you get now,
anything older than a 08 usually smashes up the paint going through it unless you use a low grade paint,
Axe`s throw the ball out of the park with this alone.

as far as being the quietest out there ?
it`s the only gun I would say you could shoot indoors without alarming the neighbours,

it set the benchmark for every gun manufacturer out there !!

As for the Mini , it`s a beautiful gun as long as you upgrade it with the Axe parts. it became a fantastic gun as soon as the Axe came out because of this.