Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which is the best glue to repair my I4's

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Funnily enough I fixed the foam on three i4s and an events at the weekend with evostick contact adhesive :)
Did the Velcro tabs on one of the i4s too.
Works a treat.

Notes:
- always make sure you use glue that doesn't eat foam!
- It will say if it does on the box and always test it on a little bit before smothering the whole mask in it.
- remove lenses before glueing to prevent you from ruining lenses by accidentally sticking glue to them

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Get some "tiger seal" from a car parts place

In my younger days i used to stick body kits to cars with it. Never dries solid it stays flexible, sounds perfect for what you want.

Ibby

Jan 5, 2014
Hi use a 2 part apoxy glue should work well if normal super glue is not holding up. Maybe try some industrial / high end brands like wurth.

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Funnily enough I fixed the foam on three i4s and an events at the weekend with evostick contact adhesive :)
Did the Velcro tabs on one of the i4s too.
Works a treat.

Notes:
- always make sure you use glue that doesn't eat foam!
- It will say if it does on the box and always test it on a little bit before smothering the whole mask in it.
- remove lenses before glueing to prevent you from ruining lenses by accidentally sticking glue to them
I used the same evostick to re-attach the two velcro disks to the mask and to put the top piece of foam back in.

Mika Klemola

Oct 7, 2014
Finland
How would you repair Vforce Grill mask on the point where the strap goes through the mask. It seems to rip :(

(sorry if this is only for the I4)