Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker did you lust over when you first got into the sport?

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
Mine was a shocker sport... Remember the shoe box with a barrel?.. yep.. thats what I wanted...

I had a stingrey back then... It was my first marker and I used it for a very long time until i switch to an autococker.... Those days were AWESOME!.....

Rewan

Aug 12, 2013
Cornwall
Just a bit of fun. Regardless of when we first got into Paintball I'm sure we all had a gun that we saw in a magazine or online that made us instantly think it was the coolest thing ever. That dream gun which we couldn't afford at the time or couldn't justify as we were only just starting out. Maybe they weren't actually any good but they still managed to have that special something which made us want one. Of course this will demonstrate how long we've been around, so post yours, with pictures if available.

For me it would have to be a red splash automag RT, yum

Wonder how much one would cost these days...
Having not got into paintball until quite recently, my go-to lust marker was a Luxe or an Ego. Now i'm shooting an Ego 11 as my first marker so im pretty happy!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
When I first started out, I wanted a Sheridan VM-69. It was heavy, big and clunky. Looooooong ass barrel, so it must be the sh*t.

This picture doesn't even do the full size of the thing justice. It gets even bigger, when you realise that there is also a 20oz bottle screwed into the back. The whole thing must have been about a yard long! But man, we looked badass!

Not much later we started running into automags...those were tiny, so couldn't be that awesome.