Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which one skill sets you apart

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I can roll a perfect joint while doing pretty much anything else at the same time.
for example
Driving a car
Piloting a powerboat at high speed.
In the dark, in a crowded minibus doing 70 on a winding gravel track, 30 minutes after dropping a trip.

basically, if it can be done, I'll try to do it while rolling a perfect joint.

Trust me, its a skill...

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
I can roll a perfect joint while doing pretty much anything else at the same time.
for example
Driving a car
Piloting a powerboat at high speed.
In the dark, in a crowded minibus doing 70 on a winding gravel track, 30 minutes after dropping a trip.

basically, if it can be done, I'll try to do it while rolling a perfect joint.

Trust me, its a skill...
Respect dude (y)

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
My skill is dig in cover fire then move and fire take them out 1 at a time played the other week shot. 3 times all day and one was friendly fire works well for me

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Playing on.

I am world number 1 at this.

Though Oliver Lang is a close second after last Sunday.

Reactions: Venom76

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
You actually dig in on a paintball field? I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon...
Ok wrong choice of words I ment dig in behind cover and wait till I see movement take my time and then time my shots to take out the enemy as for kick my ass that classes as assult unless it's in a licenced ring

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Ok wrong choice of words I ment dig in behind cover and wait till I see movement take my time and then time my shots to take out the enemy as for kick my ass that classes as assult unless it's in a licenced ring
Two things...

1} Don't take my post too seriously.
2) About kicking ass, that is my signature. As a life-time plat member, I can have one of those. Also, as a moderator on this forum, I carry a Fun Police badge, which equals a permit to kick ass and get away with it.

Reactions: Canon Fodder