Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which paintballs are top quality but cheap?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
ummmmmmmm

Originally posted by Simon Malone
RPS Advantage shell is very nice. Give Janice at Powerball a call, and say I sent you;) :D

uh do you even live in the usa????? and where are they located.... whats there price and um to all you others it seems where i play they use nitro duck i think and diablo so far i think the nitro duck balls are better but its like 80 a case.... hard to buy with $20 a week allowence sence im saving up for a raven jerzy http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1674_28497608 and a new mask http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1673_49198036 ..... eh ill get to buying them eventually but i just need to know so i can get good games going in my woods :)

well........

If it's not too cold have you tried the rec ball it's cheep and cheerfull diablo and if you want to have fun or pracitice it should be a whole lot cheeper. Midnight is cheeper than blaze and now comes in winter gel, the cold was a problem before I have yet to try it personally but have always found it to be a good reliable rec paint. One team was placed at the Zap indoor and they were shooting midnight and blaze.

Hope this helps,

I have young players like you at my site and I do try and keep the price down so they can afford to play.

Have you tried seeing if there are any jobs that need doing on site you could do and be paid in paint?

Best of luck happy balling

Sparklie;)

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
no jobs.....

well sence im 14 not that many jobs...... um the place i play at id assume ud have to be 21 to work there and uh well its an adult run place hmmmm i guess ill stick to going to like walmarts and buting like 1000 brass eagle balls for like $26 untill i can find something better in my price range this summer hope fully i will be working at a gas station across the street so i should make enough money then to buy paint and equipment plus play alot more:)

WALMART

Can I suggest that buying Brass Eagle paint from a retail outlet is a very bad idea. As an alternative, buy paint through a paintball suplier (I am afraid I am in the UK and so have no idea who, but how about contacting a paint company and asking them?) , or buy it by the case from your site (if you let them know it'll be a regular thing then you might be able to cut a deal). If you don't use an entire case, how about finding a friend to split the case with?

Sparklie's idea about volunteering to help at the site (I think there are some jobs that you could do on the site) in exchange for a paint deal is sounds pretty good to me, just ask at the site (the worst thing they can do is say no).

As to Brass Eagle paint... I think you will hear some pretty strong opinios about the quality of this paint, I have never used it, but I have heard about it.. and believe me, Diablo, Zap, RPS are all much better respected paints.

Anyway, whatever you do, have fun ballin'

Richard

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmmm

i buy brass eagle paint cause its cheap for the quanity i know its low quality and well the only other paint they sell is jt i think and veiwloader which is all identical... hmmmmm as for splitting the case thats an easy thing to do but i gotta pay for it all lol :rolleyes: but they have like 8 people working there i think 4 at there store and 4 on the feild.... hmmmmmm and as of being a regular they cost i guess $80 for a case of 2000 and sense im on a $20 a week allowence id have to wait a month to buy a case of paint :-(.... this is y i stick with brass eagle paint for the moment......