Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which Paintballs to buy??

Rooksta

Nov 17, 2009
Im new to paintball and need to get some paint i have an slg 09... was thinking of getting Proto tournament balls!! im looking to spend around £30 for 2000

any suggestions

cheers

Dave

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
most paint over the £25-30 mark will be good quality these days.

proto,sterling mace,rps nightmare,formular13,dxs blaze all have a medium shell which you'll need for the cold weather.

most shops will be stocking rps polar ice for the winter months now. (hard shell)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Have been using the Proto all summer (Big thanks to BZ Paintball!) and found it to be excellent, bright fill, breaks on target reliably, and not in the marker!

Make sure you buy from a place with a good high turnover (so you don't end up with old stock) and store in a warmish, dry place.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Hi chap i've used allot of diffrent paint as allot of other people on here have.

The 1 question i would ask is, what marker are you using? As the tippmans need harder paint in winter due to the cyclone system.

if your using a space gun as the woodball players call them then tbh i love proto and i have a case upstair waiting for my next game.

Just keep em warm with either a flametek bag or charcoal hand warmer while at the event as there not winter paint.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Hi chap i've used allot of diffrent paint as allot of other people on here have.

The 1 question i would ask is, what marker are you using? As the tippmans need harder paint in winter due to the cyclone system.

if your using a space gun as the woodball players call them then tbh i love proto and i have a case upstair waiting for my next game.

Just keep em warm with either a flametek bag or charcoal hand warmer while at the event as there not winter paint.

I would say he is using a proto SLG from reading his first post bud ;)

Proto is great paint to use and would highly recommend it. Also Proto paint comes in two types, summer shell and winter shell. You can tell the difference between the two by checking the bar code sticker on the box. S = summer shell, W = Winter shell. Most places will be stocking the winter shell stuff now. :)

Rooksta

Nov 17, 2009
thanks for all your help guys, just bought a case of proto paint. just need some better weather to use them :D