Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which type of trousers (pants)?

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
I play scenario paintball and my team mates use camo in varying degrees. So naturally i bought camo trousers. However they are quite restrictive at times and don't offer much protection from leg shots. Would it be more wise for me to get some tourny style pants? I know they are more expensive but i'm willing to get some if they are worth it. Or do i stick to rip stop material camo?

All thoughts and comments appreciated. Cheers

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I use tourney pants. The reason being they arnt restrictive and they have plenty of ventilation. I personally favour Dye as they are very hard wearing, light and comfortable, and are fully adjustable at the waiste and bottoms of the legs. The last pair I had where 3 years old and still looked like new.

When your at paintfest , you can use it as an opportunity to try on a few different brands as they will all fit differently.

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Cheers Frenchy. Just hope they bring they have some to fit me!

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
You can get Tourney Pants... in Camo!

Take some time to let that news set in. It's the best of both worlds. ;)

When at paintfest, treat yourself to a pair. Examples are the Eclipse HDE Trousers. Valken V-Cam. Possibly some Dye Tac ones?

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
How bout tiger stripe? if thats the case then i'm sold on the idea! :D

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Shameless plug but if you check my posts tomorrow I'll be putting up a pair of 2012 Eclipse pants in what I believe they view as camo (dark green vaguely camo pattern) in virtually mint condition for around £30.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Yes Stewart I realise that, I just tend to go for the darkest tourney pants. :)

Payney, valken do tigerstripe, but just had a look at the usuall websites and they don't seem to list valken any more. Even Valken don't.

The offer above looks promising. PE stuff is well made, just like their guns really.

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Yes Stewart I realise that, I just tend to go for the darkest tourney pants. :)

Payney, valken do tigerstripe, but just had a look at the usuall websites and they don't seem to list valken any more. Even Valken don't.

The offer above looks promising. PE stuff is well made, just like their guns really.
I must apologize, as I wasn't insinuating that you didn't. I didn't mean for it to come across that way.
It was in response to :
I know they are more expensive but i'm willing to get some if they are worth it. Or do i stick to rip stop material camo?
Although, for the price of those Eclipse trousers, I'd forget about Valken and their questionable build quality and snatch up those bad boys.

Reactions: frenchy2475