Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who else can shoot like this...

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
practiace walking your trigger its FAR more accurate than any other method and once you got it sussed you can rip almost any marker

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Originally posted by joe bob
its not hard really, it would only be usefull for long fast strings of paint (shooting off the break)
Ok, now try that whilst walking... then again whilst running - all that bouncing around is gonna affect your "concentration" and you'll find that your vibrating arm ain't gonna be hitting that trigger anywhere near as quickly... and even if it does, watch where your shots land. They won't be anywhere near as accurate as if you're holding your gun properly. ;)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
just walking the trigger is much better than fanning it as you're describing, simply because you can get just as good/better ROF by walking the trigger, and you stay tighter + your shots are more accurate!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I have this hilarious image of joe bob gripping that marker really tightly while he vibrates slightly, looking as if he were being electrocuted. He is turning red in the face in my image, and since I don't know what he looks like, he wears glasses that have very thick lenses (for the purpose of this vivid imagining).

You are priceless, jb.

ChiZZerS

i dont go red in the face...
i dont look constipated.....

and most of all i can hold my marker steady... and i dont leave my arm lobbing out....

infact.. viobrating my fingers comes naturaly to me :)rolleyes: )

i dont walk the trigger.... too much effort....

and if im not viobrating... i get my two fingers...and quickly
slamming them backwards anf forwards!
i can still outshoot my gun doimg this....