Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who wants PGI back?

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
As I lie in bed getting ready for a big week of work I'm thinking about paintball. One thing popped up in my little brain, which is why people tend to think paintball had gone off the radar a bit. Which led me to thinking...I think the absence of PGI is affecting the sport.

Why? Well, TV coverage ain't doing it, no matter how good it is. It's great for us but nobody else as we get know what's happening. I remember showing people through the mag at the time and spending some time to explain it to people and almost sell it to them with a bit of enthusiasm. Every other fringe sport has one at least, it's not like there ain't enough content out there to fill it.

So, what do we reckon? In our fast paced digital world does anyone else think there's a need for PGI?

Reactions: Rat

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I think a lot of people would like to see it back

Unfortunately the current economic situation dictates otherwise

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I hear ya brother and working in the creative industry I do understand the manpower, effort and ultimately expensive that is needed.

But, just for ****s and giggles, I'd love to know what peeps think. There's a real lack of love for the sport, or should I say there's a perception that there is a lack of love. It'd be awesome to see just how much love there actually is out there and who actually gives a ****.

Who knows, it may just happen one way or another.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Well I don't think anyone in their right mind would say they didn't want it back. Its just the cost of production versus the sales that makes it difficult.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I believe Laurent pulled the plug on Facefull some time ago, so subscribing now would be a waste of time.

But there is an easy fix.

Between all the members of this site, we have photographers, writers, designers and so on.

So why don't we get togther and produce a digital version of PGI?

Reactions: kaoz69

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Would love to see PGI back. If that actually true about facefull as was tempted to get a subscription. Even if it is only 6 issues a year.