Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why do Ballers appear to be 'tight' ?

Jamesp240

May 22, 2013
i too have come from a classic car forum and everyone on there is really chillaxed, but people on here seem to be either up tight or trying to stiff you. no offence to the people on the forum i just mean thats what i can see. obviously assuming the people commenting on here arent any of the above. although regardless you get some people that do just make stupid haggles.

topcatz united

Apr 15, 2014
i personally say that if you can't afford it right there then save for it for when the next one come up i don't like people doing this trying to hassle a little amount off at the end of the day something as little as money like 5£ i think just pay it its a fiver not like its thousands and thousands of pounds really grinds my gears but people like to save very little money off things and i just think there tight at the end of the day but what other people think ?

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Could look at it another way.. if u save 5 quid off 10 items you've saved 50 quid. That's an item for free. Or better 4000 paintball. Haggling is not a weakness its a strength.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk