Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why does every one seem to love the ion

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
sorry, meant that break-beam eyes were more reliable than reflective, implying that the Wrath was a good marker too!

Yeah I know about them breaking, both of the guys who have them here had their microlines(?) explode on them, but when setup properly they're really nice guns, and theres a nice selection of upgrades too...

Tubby

Buff Unit#69
Jun 6, 2004
Southside
www.buffmovement.com
ive almost had my ion exactly a year, not one problem with it

buy an ion, have more cash for training, thats where it counts

you can't complain about sp sending eye boards out for free, thats just silly

was at sp the other day, brilliant service, really friendly and very willing to help, they bent over backwards in my honest opinion:p

Matt

Originally posted by Edd Hobday
Hmmm interesting, this has happened to 3 of brum uni's club ions before. Is it a recognised problem?

-EDD
I am not complaining about having an eye board sent for free. As posted above I am not alone on this problem. I am simply saying that it is very strange for smart parts to send you somthing for free, implying that there must be an issue with them. Normally they wont give you the time of day without charging £10 delivery for it.

Pinki will not let me have the last word so I will not waste my time trying!;)

I will just leave with the simple statement that an ego IS a better marker than an Ion

David

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
ok havent read the thread so my impartail view, i do solemely believe that people love the ion because they love having to fix things or make them look better, such as the likes of "boy racers" eg lad buys a vauxhall nova small engine look poo except he puts huge spoiler huge exhaust, ridicoulosy large wheels that are so big people cant getin back as the arches rub so in all an ion is like a nova=poo