Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

why oh why!

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by no-infernomark, Oct 1, 2005.

1. no-infernomark I think therefore I am.

no-infernomark
    Message Count:
    right, this might seem weird but why do ppl buy ridiculously expensive guns, my setup is an inferno mk2 with 36 degrees 14" whisper barrel and an egg its all mechanical reliable as hell and however fast i pull trigger it shoots that fast and i own with it like today there was 4 ppl with ions and they was out of the game with in seconds or still on shoot as fast as me as 3 burst/6 burst/ auto is all not aloud why buy a gun that "shoots" 20 bps even though it not probable u can do that legally! so in general why buy an expensive marker wen a cheaper one does the same if not better?

2. PKNUTZ Wordz

PKNUTZ
    Message Count:
    LMAO!!! best laugh i've had today:p

3. no-infernomark I think therefore I am.

no-infernomark
    Message Count:
    im guessin you have got a ridiculously priced gun aswell, it dosent matter what gun you have its the person firing it that makes it good

4. killer_carvil Northern Quarter Killers

killer_carvil
    Message Count:
    willy

ner ner my willy is bigger than yours:rolleyes:

5. Markie C Carlos Spicy Weiner

Markie C
    Message Count:
    you gimp:eek:

6. no-infernomark I think therefore I am.

no-infernomark
    Message Count:
    yes i agree hes a gimp

i think thats what it is ppl have expensive guns cause the have small willies sort of like big cars is an extension

7. Legion New Member

Legion
    Message Count:
    although thats true, it does help if you do have a good gun ;)

other wise if the gun had no part what so ever to be good or not, everyone would be using tippmans ;)

8. no-infernomark I think therefore I am.

no-infernomark
    Message Count:
    i think tippmans are very good guns we have a team in my area that all use tippmans with long barrels and they at the top of league

9. jahlad Emortal

jahlad
    Message Count:
    its all down to the game you are playing to be honest, when i go to walk on days i dont take my tournie marker, or if i do it stays in my bag or i might lend it to someone.....me i like to break out the pump!
    but if you want to go up in the tournie sceane then im afraid to say that firepower is where its at these days, until the last 18 months you could get away with a mech marker but now they just dont keep up.
    if your playing in a league where everyone uses 'lower end' markers then great, everyone has similar kit, you are gonna have a great game......same goes for pump/stock class/splatmasters.....but once you hit serious tournies your gonna have to keep up with technology im afraid

10. no-infernomark I think therefore I am.

no-infernomark
    Message Count:
    ok maybe so but take a top mechanical marker and top electronic, both have 2 b semi auto as 3 burst/6burst/auto are not allowed u pull the trigger say 10 times on the electronic marker it fires 10 balls u pull trigger on the mech marker and suprise 10 shots fired