Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why use mobile photobucket ???????????????????????/I

G

Gassy

It is rubbish , people cannot see the tiny pics you put in there............use the proper photobucket or image shack ffs.

I have now got to the stage that when i open a pic link and it is mobile photobucket I don't even bother looking I just close the window.

I am sure I am not the only person who this infuriates

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are losing sales people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
really works as normal for me and i have uploaded on computer as normal any idea how to combat it? :(

Last edited:

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
when on the photobucket.com homepage, scroll down to the bottom, there is an option to 'view full site' (iirc) which will change it from the stupid mobile photobucket to the normal one

Reactions: Gassy
G

Gassy

when on the photobucket.com homepage, scroll down to the bottom, there is an option to 'view full site' (iirc) which will change it from the stupid mobile photobucket to the normal one
yeah I have seen that mate but I don't use it out of principle

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
No i know what you mean mate, its wierd, i usually use my iphone to take pics for selling, so upload it to the photobucket app, then when posting the pics on my laptop its either one or the other that it uploads it from, so the links either show the mobile site or the proper site, so thats why i tend to post the actual pic in my threads instead of a link.