Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why?

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
You can't post in classified, pretty sure you can post in other threads

Also, as long as they're constructive posts they won't be deleted, if they're spam or one word posts, or on really old threads, the mods will reset you to 0.

Saffa_style

Mar 30, 2012
in my opinion this rule is bollox

the only reason i come on this forum was to buy kit which by the way i was doing as late as last year, but suddenly in a sweeping generalization and criminalization of all posters, i am now suddenly suspected of being some villainous criminal mastermind who wants to rob little kiddies of their paintball kit, and now needs to pass a tedious vetting process to prove i can be trusted to buy and sell, something i was doing last year and the year before without any problems or complaints.

im now not allowed to buy/sell because my post count is too low and the admins are pulling down my posts because im new member (joined last year march) and new members are not allowed to welcome other new members to "up my posts count" which i wouldn't even need to do if the admins/mods used a bit of common sense and distinguished between new members and older members who have already passed the only test that counts - buying and selling without complaint

The only reason im trying to up my post count is because buying kit on here can be time sensitive, so yes i am trying to up my post count, but by the time im posted enough "constructive" discussions ill be too old to play the game never mind trying to snap up kit that often gets sold before its feet even touch the ground, even as we speak im sitting with the cash in paypal ready to go for a marker that's currently up for grabs

is this constructive enough to count towards my puny post count??

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Just pay for Platinum membership.
Then you won't have to get your post count, you contribute to the running of the site.
Most sites have paid membership fees to access sales threads.
You also get access to the Platinum members forum Oooooooo.

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
or, if you don't like the rules we have in place for this FREE service, which is BLOODY hard to police, then bog off to gumtree or facebook. Seriously, it is not your right to be on here, it is a privilege. This is a paintball forum, run by paintballers, and all the rules are run past current members before they go live.

If you let me know the next time you need special treatment over everyone else, I'll peel some grapes and roll out a red carpet for you.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
in my opinion this rule is bollox

the only reason i come on this forum was to buy kit which by the way i was doing as late as last year, but suddenly in a sweeping generalization and criminalization of all posters, i am now suddenly suspected of being some villainous criminal mastermind who wants to rob little kiddies of their paintball kit, and now needs to pass a tedious vetting process to prove i can be trusted to buy and sell, something i was doing last year and the year before without any problems or complaints.

im now not allowed to buy/sell because my post count is too low and the admins are pulling down my posts because im new member (joined last year march) and new members are not allowed to welcome other new members to "up my posts count" which i wouldn't even need to do if the admins/mods used a bit of common sense and distinguished between new members and older members who have already passed the only test that counts - buying and selling without complaint

The only reason im trying to up my post count is because buying kit on here can be time sensitive, so yes i am trying to up my post count, but by the time im posted enough "constructive" discussions ill be too old to play the game never mind trying to snap up kit that often gets sold before its feet even touch the ground, even as we speak im sitting with the cash in paypal ready to go for a marker that's currently up for grabs

is this constructive enough to count towards my puny post count??
I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you were being forced to use this forum.

Put it like this, if you don't like or agree with the rules feel free to use A.N.Other forum. We don't suspect YOU are a criminal but the rules are in place for the good of buyers and sellers alike and have been refined over many years, with more refinements to come. If I'd had my way, it would be 50 posts minimum. There are plenty of other forums which only allow access to classified sections once you've paid a subscription for the year.

Reactions: James ECI