Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will i get destroyed?

biksz

Jan 2, 2016
south yorkshire
Tom my other half would not play as she saw state of lad when we went site playing the bruises he had were huge lol she said I am not amused lol

brab

Jun 29, 2010
I popped along to a walk on for the first time in years. The rental gear were foggy masks, overalls that even rappers might consider baggy and some Tippmann that would be more effective as a blunt weapon that a projectile one. I felt good until those with their own gear showed up and went to chrono...

Of course i got murdered by balls that came from god knows where on a regular basis...but half a dozen times that day took out the 'hot shots' - and they were lovely about it all. I dare say if we swapped gear, the day would have gone more or less the same :)

Terrorpin

Apr 30, 2008
You will end up emptying your wallet when you first start play as you see everyone's shiny guns.
While having good equipment will have an impact to your game, I always found teamwork and attacking always brought the biggest improvements to my game.

I brought a friend along to a Holmbush (great site) and he borrowed a friends SP-1 (not a high end gun) and he killed it. Sure he was short and fast, but the point is tactics and balls go far.

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
I have played every type of paint ball over 20+ years and been lit up to many times to remember but when you do walk away thinking how did that happen what could I have done different that's what makes a good baller

biksz

Jan 2, 2016
south yorkshire
I went on my first walk on the other day it was brill I went with 2 others at first I felt out of place with a milsig and everyone with tourno guns but soon that went away when we started playing and now can't wait for next one would recommend a walk on to pre book any day much more fun and the marshals seem more relaxed too

Reactions: Bolter

Nestor V

Mar 22, 2016
Gear doesn't make the player. I wouldn't worry about it much.

I've seen people with rental markers destroying people

Reactions: biksz