Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Win a Geo2, And not just any Geo2 !!!

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This prize is sooo damned good we are gonna have to create its own thread all thanks to Ledzy and Julian from Planet Eclipse.

When they heard I was gonna commemorate my 10,000th post on here, they were keen to celebrate this forum landmark by giving us a truly fantastic prize for our forum competition.
Below is a rough copy of a post I made in the other thread and it serves as a reminder to let you guys out there know, just what we have on offer here :-

It may well serve us well to remind ourselves just who the guv'nors of paintball are ...

Well, the most successful team of all time in the modern game has to be Dynasty .. there is no argument with that whatsoever ....
Well, you can argue it but you'd more than likely be a moron but if not, you'd look alarmingly stupid.

Secondly, the number one team in the PSP is Impact !

Thirdly, the number one team in the NPPL is ........ er ... Impact .. and

And finally, the number one team in the Millennium is ... well, it's our friends Impact again along with Dynasty.
At this point, we could summon the powers of whatever scientific ammunition we have at hand and try to establish a link between Impact and Dynasty's usage of the Ego and Geo.

We live in a world described by Newtonian physics that has the theory of causality working overtime in the background of our lives ... and with that firmly in mind, it's extremely difficult to entertain any notion that has Impact and Dynasty's choice of gats having no effect on their ability to win ... it seems they go hand in hand.
In other words, as I put Isaac Newton's hat on my big old bald head hat, the case is made, the theory is proved beyond any reasonable doubt ..... if you use the Geo and Ego, you give yourself the best possible chance of winning.

One of the pictures below has Impact's Justin Cornell, the world's finest snake player, using the self-same Geo2 we have on offer in our competition when testing it for Planet and so this marker has some real kick-ass pedigree ....

I knew my old teaching days in mathematics would come in handy at some time or other and so I think it's fair to state that:-

Player x Planet Geo2 = Out of this World performance which can also be expressed as :-

Team x Planet Geo2 = 1 [or in paintball terms, a big fat 1st place]

I realise this maybe not a proof in the standard sense of the meaning and I'm not sure the paintball algebra would stand up to too much scrutiny but as people sometimes say at times like this, 'The proof is in the pudding' .

And in this case, the pudding is the sheer number of events won by these guys and you can't win events like those when your gat isn't performing at the the most extreme heights of technical operation ..... that's a gimme guys; a stone cold, in yer face, bang to rights gimme !!!

To enter the competition follow this link

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Here are the pics :-

And here is Justin Cornell with the very gun you guys are gonna fight over ...

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
can i do Re-do my estimate haha - i miss read the post and put a low shot count !! :rolleyes:

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
i did exactly the same, i slapped my self after i re-read it.
Im glad im not the only one then!
i was tempted to submit another ''But i didint want to come across as cheating by entering more than'' one , but if i did, ill be kicking myself if it come in at my original estimate (go on your instinct n'all) :rolleyes:

Thanks for doing this guys!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i was tempted to! but didnt want to come across as if i'm cheating by entering more than one guess:p

but mehh, you never know ;)