The Home Of European Paintball

Win a Geo2, And not just any Geo2 !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
How can I win?

Well, you can break into my house and go searching for the Geo and then take a look at the shot count .. one slight problem with that plan is ... I might be a tad pis$ed off at you being an uninvited guest and so you might have to defend yourself .....

I think it may be a better strategy you become a plat and have another pop coz we don't really wanna cheat now do we?

Oh ... one other problem with breaking into my house to find the gat ..... it's actually in Ledzy's office some 300 miles away from me :)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
How long until this competition closes folks? Robbo said "a month or so" in his 10,000th post so presumably in the next couple of weeks but any specific date yet?

curef99

May 27, 2010
i believe the best way forward looking at the count is that we all meet in a small PB field and we go to the last survivor!

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Word has it the gats on the move to eclipse's new factory, now i've been playing a lot of red dead redemption, so by my calculations we just need some dynamite and horses and this one is ours boys...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
So one could break into Ledz' office and wouldn't have to fight Robbo :D

Hey Schlomo, long time no talk mate, I hope you are staying out of trouble and leaving the ladies alone :)

The marker is actually now in my possession after having picked it up from Ledz and so you are more than welcome to break into my house to steal it tho I fear it might be a lot less trouble to just go and buy a new one; that way at least, you won't end up with a bayonet stuck in yer chest cavity .... and that's just the wife :)