Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wntd: DM chip advice

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
Now the 15bps cap has been introduced to the NSPL (how frustrating), I'm after a new chip for my DM4 and DM5.

I don't really know much about this side of things - you can't mod it with a hammer, if you know what I mean - so I need some advice as to what I should purchase.

Anyone got any recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

Cherry pie,

Dave

Skeet

Platinum Member
Depends what you want really.
You can get basic chips from DYE or more acurately, Fly Heaven Paintbal..or...you can go for something with all teh bells and whistles, and beter eye logic, debounce etc, such as a Tadao or Virtue Chip.Or...Tadao also do teh Thump Board, which is a full replacement with a bigger chip with so many modes its untrue,,,bigger power supply to teh solenoid etc...

Theres an email link below, if you would liek any further help, especially regarding where to purchase;)

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Can you back this up reliably? I've had a look at the NSPL site and nothing is said there about the 2006 rules and I don't want to bug Syd with rumours. Ta

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
Page 9 of the new PBUK's got all the new rules. Syd was the chairman of the meeting. Hope this helps matey.

Dave

bulgy-snatch

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Devon
www.markerreg.com
1st of the only cap which has been said by syd is for the koth which is 15bps.

Syd has not posted anything about the new rules for this years NSPL, so to you do hear from syd that there is a 15bps cap with ramping it is just hear say.