Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

woman defends her house with a paintball gun!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/06/11/dnt-woman-defends-house-with-paintball-gun.khou

And thinking about it, I think it is a good thing in this situation. People are going to say "oh what if she blinded him, it would be bad for the sport" no it wouldnt. Its a non lethal weapon, plus surely its better she use this than a real gun?
Firstly - It's America so they are allowed 'defensive weapons'

Do not do it in the UK. Self defence is legal in the UK - don't believe the Daily Mail.
BUT Pre-meditated selection of a self defence weapon means it is not self defence.

There are other legal issues with a loaded & aired maker.

If you have genuine reasons to be in fear to justify self defence then a paintball will be useless, unless you use it as an offensive weapon to blind and potentially kill.

Ignore knee jerk 'bad for the sport'
Non lethal is not true, there is 'less than lethal' when compared to real steel weapons

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
lucky robber, in the states they sell pepper balls for home defence as a less lethal alternative to real guns.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Bouncing reballs, a bruised & angry burglar.

What are you going to do next?

keep shooting, he will give up before you run out of reballs. this is why i have pots of reballs dotted around the house, an ego under the kitchen sink and an angel fly next to the john (in case of really being caught by suprise!)