Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Women wanted

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Not as suspicious as the the title might suggest, we are looking for 3-4 or more even if there is a good response to join the 2 women we already have in our ranks (who are also quite new to it but picking up the game real fast) to play tournaments as a team.
Supair if you want to try it or are already playing and want a team to join post up.
We train at Bricket Wood although most players come from the Cambridgeshire area (That said i'm in London and St Albans is only 25mins out of the city).
You will need all your own gear.
Ideally we would like to field a team at the womens paintball tournament in June.

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Not as suspicious as the the title might suggest, we are looking for 3-4 or more even if there is a good response to join the 2 women we already have in our ranks (who are also quite new to it but picking up the game real fast) to play tournaments as a team.
Supair if you want to try it or are already playing and want a team to join post up.
We train at Bricket Wood although most players come from the Cambridgeshire area (That said i'm in London and St Albans is only 25mins out of the city).
You will need all your own gear.
Ideally we would like to field a team at the womens paintball tournament in June.
Hi Fizzgig
I am a newbie to this site and I just read the thread 'free for newbies' I was wondering if you were still giving away anything to new people. If you are that would be great.
Thanks you
Myles