Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worcester/West Midlands area

SleepyScarecrow

Aug 20, 2012
Hi folks,

Very new to the whole thing and was wondering how to get into it properly.
Recently went for a days Paintballing as part of a stag weekend and absolutely loved it. I think the other lads I went with didn't enjoy getting shot at with enormous hangovers but because I hadn't been out the night before I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Haha.
I'm from Worcester and would be grateful to hear from any groups/teams/venues in the Worcester/West Mids area with any advice on what to do next.

Cheers folks.

:)

flashdan

Team Marvel
May 14, 2011
Coventry, UK
www.facebook.com
and the USDE are the ones to sign up for if you enjoy getting shot at. we have an uphill battle on our hands but we give as good as we get ;)

if you do make it along feel free to come and find my team im sure well let you have a play with all the types of kit also

Reactions: SleepyScarecrow

SleepyScarecrow

Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for the replies! :)
Diamond wars looks awesome and the venue looks really cool too.
I'll be definitely be coming along.
Cheers flashdan, I'll take you up on that. Be good to get an idea of what kit would be good for me to buy too.

:)

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Cheers flashdan, I'll take you up on that. Be good to get an idea of what kit would be good for me to buy too. :)
I think you would be better off joining us on HMC. Rumour has it that the USDE don't believe in Santa and that they eat Oreos the wrong way!!! THE HEARTLESS B******S;)

Sam Bache

Oct 27, 2014
I am from kidderminster, I have 4 years woodsball/scenario experience and are trying to get back into paintball!
If there are any others out there either local teams or people starting new get in touch with me at samuelbache@live.co.uk