Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst paintball company

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
Why, coz you had one bad delivery, that you said yourself could well have been nicked by the posty

Why are all you people on here having a constant go at all these companies. Talk to them direct and see if you can sort it out. You have to remember that these companies are run by HUMANS....they occasionally make mistakes.

The measure of a good company is not how many mistake they make, its how they sort them out

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Booti said:
Why, coz you had one bad delivery, that you said yourself could well have been nicked by the posty

Why are all you people on here having a constant go at all these companies. Talk to them direct and see if you can sort it out. You have to remember that these companies are run by HUMANS....they occasionally make mistakes.

The measure of a good company is not how many mistake they make, its how they sort them out
QFT. Fat bobs is EXCELLENT, I have NEVER heard a bad word said about them; nothing. One or two mistakes is nothing in the 1000's of other orders they take and have fulfilled successfully :)

Consistently providing 'bad' service is something else.

Fat Bobs, Dye, PE, etc, don't deserve to be in this thread because of one or two mistakes...

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
point is that those mistakes probably havent happened to you in conjunction with the companies you are supporting so making your view biased, because of course you arent going to have a bad word to say

This thread is worth while and every company deserves to be on, because no company is perfect and this thread they can look and it could help them improve their business if there is evidence of areas where they are lacking

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Booti said:

Yes cos I had one bad delivery! I was in hospital for a brief period and really could of done without the agro of chaising down products I already bloody paid for. And I was being sarcastic with the postie theiving my gear, I mean its pretty unlikely a postie is gonna require a bottle cover, dye gauge, empire sk8 backpack and battlepack is he/she?

As for your comment about remembering that these companies are run by HUMANS....they occasionally make mistakes, remind me of what part of this trading standard look kindly over? Failing to make a deadline yes, but failing to contact the customer after two weeks, and then sending in two parts (with no explanation why gear is late) after the customer wants a refund after waiting 6 weeks is unacceptable by any standard.

And finally the cliche... The measure of a good company is not how many mistake they make, its how they sort them out! Wise words but my point in all this is how they HAVENT sorted it out in a sharp and redeeming fashon, instead im left kicking and screaming for my gear while they continue to drag their heals. I requested a refund and was told my pack had been sent, five more days pass and I have to send another email reminding them of the refund I wanted as I still hadnt recieved a pack.

As I said yesterday, I'm not one for flaming a company as I know what kinda pressure these guys are under BUT is this really an acceptable level of customer service. Its okay for people to quickly question why I posted up but until its happenned to yourself I dont think its fair to flame a dude.

Jonny 03

Rosie said:
QFT. Fat bobs is EXCELLENT, I have NEVER heard a bad word said about them; nothing. One or two mistakes is nothing in the 1000's of other orders they take and have fulfilled successfully :)

Consistently providing 'bad' service is something else.

Fat Bobs, Dye, PE, etc, don't deserve to be in this thread because of one or two mistakes...
Well, each to their own.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
in defense of guerilla/gizmos they have recently had a lot of bad staff leaving/walking out on them *coff*Wayne*coff* and the move is rather big you know...and hopefully the new store will be better seeing as its got a field:p and plus theyll be more stock so no more mishaps. they have already got too much stock and in a very small flooded building:p it isnt very easy the sooner they move the sooner everything will be sorted..we hope

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
ElementGunfighter

TBH mate your maths doesn't add up; you've had several good experiances with a company and because you had one bad one (and even that could've been out of FB's control) you decide to bad mouth them when everyone is quite happy to praise the same company. Instead of emailing either phone and speak to Andy or post up on their forums.

Bad mouthing companies for providing a service to a niche market will only serve to bring the cosy situation we have now, crashing down around our ears. Now you have to order parts from the U.S. that are very hard to get hold of, from small companies, or are for rare and mystic gats that are out of production. Keep slagging companies off and eventually you'll be left with the choice to either order directly from the manufacturers' European contingent (who will know they are in demand and will be able to charge whatever they wanted, and people would pay it) or order from the U.S. for even the most simple stuff like a Cocker threaded barrel, ASA or whatever. Then no-one will be complaining about delivery times, I guarentee that. All that's hassle that I for one CBA with, I doubt anyone else can.

Use the forums to praise companies you have had outstanding service from, show you are appriciative or else shut up; sort it out yourself and go 'elsewhere' next time, no need to cause them further damage on something that could have not been their fault, or a one time mistake.

Don't let that experiance sour your view of Fat Bobs, I, aswell as most people here, have nothing but praise for them. Andy will even take stuff down to the walkons for people to buy there, he could just say 'no, if you want it for the walk-on order in advance', but he's a top lad and will fulfil the shopping lists.

Another reason to deal with them again is that they are one of the few companies I have seen that are fully hooked up with NPS which means they can get gear from companies that other shops can't; wanting ICD/Empire/Diablo but won't deal with FBs? Unless it's the more popular stuff from them, forget it, you aint getting it within the U.K.

/rant

Jonny 03

Tw!sted said:
TBH mate your maths doesn't add up; you've had several good experiances with a company and because you had one bad one (and even that could've been out of FB's control) you decide to bad mouth them when everyone is quite happy to praise the same company. Instead of emailing either phone and speak to Andy or post up on their forums.

Bad mouthing companies for providing a service to a niche market will only serve to bring the cosy situation we have now, crashing down around our ears. Now you have to order parts from the U.S. that are very hard to get hold of, from small companies, or are for rare and mystic gats that are out of production. Keep slagging companies off and eventually you'll be left with the choice to either order directly from the manufacturers' European contingent (who will know they are in demand and will be able to charge whatever they wanted, and people would pay it) or order from the U.S. for even the most simple stuff like a Cocker threaded barrel, ASA or whatever. Then no-one will be complaining about delivery times, I guarentee that. All that's hassle that I for one CBA with, I doubt anyone else can.

Use the forums to praise companies you have had outstanding service from, show you are appriciative or else shut up; sort it out yourself and go 'elsewhere' next time, no need to cause them further damage on something that could have not been their fault, or a one time mistake.

Don't let that experiance sour your view of Fat Bobs, I, aswell as most people here, have nothing but praise for them. Andy will even take stuff down to the walkons for people to buy there, he could just say 'no, if you want it for the walk-on order in advance', but he's a top lad and will fulfil the shopping lists.

Another reason to deal with them again is that they are one of the few companies I have seen that are fully hooked up with NPS which means they can get gear from companies that other shops can't; wanting ICD/Empire/Diablo but won't deal with FBs? Unless it's the more popular stuff from them, forget it, you aint getting it within the U.K.

/rant

Thats fair does dude, and cool that you have that opinion but to be honest mate, that experience alone was enough to put me off fat bobs. If I'd been contacted and communications maintained then I wouldnt of had a problem but it just felt like I was just another number and once my money had been handed over no effort was made to send my items on time. A two week wait followed by a further four for all of my equipment is absolutely unacceptable IMHO. So as much as people are happy to deal with fat bobs I'm not. It still aint gonna change the fact I was treat poorly and I'm not obliged to go back for a second helping regardless of whether the service was acceptable before. Its okay to defend a company but until an incident such as this one occurs to yourself you cannot fully grasp how dissappointing it is after years of being a returning customer.