Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst Xmas Gifts

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
I got unopened copies of appetite for destruction and the first rage album oh and a new lense for my i4s best girlfriend ever! Worst part is I'm Jewish so didn't really think to get her anything

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I got unopened copies of appetite for destruction and the first rage album oh and a new lense for my i4s best girlfriend ever! Worst part is I'm Jewish so didn't really think to get her anything
May I ask why you're so protective of your mini-pig (avatar)? Wouldn't you just let your mini-pig roll in the mud, seeing as they are 'dirty animals' and 'not fit to eat' anyway?

No offence, and don't get me wrong, I totally love jews, especially if they're female and divorced from their first (richest) husband, and I have plenty of jewish friends, but I don't get the pig thing at all. Not eating bacon is inexcusable. I for one believe that if the jews ate bacon they would be like, way more popular. That would basically leave the Muslims as the one faith that doesn't eat bacon, and once they realised this, I'm sure they could relax a bit too...

Jlowe

Here let me wipe my balls off your face.
Jul 10, 2011
Staffordshire
I was given one of those Guerrilla Tripods for my Camera (which is great) but it holds my camera about a foot off of the ground and doesn't extend..... whose brilliant idea was that :confused:

Last edited:

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
What makes you think I'm super protective of my pic? And I love bacon its awesome. Don't really think this is the place to be questioning someone's religion especially in such a direct manner makes you sound like a complete bigot

Revilo88

Oct 6, 2012
Please please please post a picture of the giant nativity, sounds hilarious!

Bring it along to a local Walkon, would provide great cover!

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
What makes you think I'm super protective of my pic? And I love bacon its awesome. Don't really think this is the place to be questioning someone's religion especially in such a direct manner makes you sound like a complete bigot
A bit tongue in cheek maybe but looks like you've missed all the sarcasm in there....

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I got the sarcasm it just seemed a little bit off topic and quite directed
Relax. No-one is persecuting you.

By 'protective' I simply meant that you have put little booties on your pig, so that he doesn't get dirty. And actually, you're the one that took it off topic. The thread is about 'Worst Xmas gifts'. Your post was about the nice gifts you received, and the fact that you didn't get your missus expensive gifts, because you're jewish.

.....but I forgive you.