Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Would an Etek Zick kit work in an 05/06 ego??

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
i would have thought if you can get a zick kit that fits in the first etek then it should fit in an 05 as the ccu are compatible so that means the rammer caps the same so the surley the ram housing is the same dimensions??

maybe its a big planet conspiacy as weve never seen an 05/06 zick kit if we had why buy the 07/08 apart from vanity

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
tbh whitey, you shouldnt need one for an ego 5 because the weight counter acts the kick, not sure about the 06
dont know what all this kick your talking about is

and if it bothers you to much the 06 weighs more than a 05 just

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
i would have thought if you can get a zick kit that fits in the first etek then it should fit in an 05 as the ccu are compatible so that means the rammer caps the same so the surley the ram housing is the same dimensions??

maybe its a big planet conspiacy as weve never seen an 05/06 zick kit if we had why buy the 07/08 apart from vanity
when you dont know what you are talking about, please shut up

Adamantium

Modfather
Oct 25, 2006
London
www.tech4.tv
Lovetone is spot on with his comments.

Post if you know what your talking about not what you may think you know, it will confuse people into doing 'bodge jobs' as mentioned.

Ads

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
ego zick kit will work with any ego 07 onwards
etek zick kit will work in etek 1 or 2
there is no zick for 05/06 egos
There is one zick for the 06, but it was custom machined by this guy in the US.
Apart from that NO zick will fit the ego WITHOUT being custom machined
The ego zick fits the 7+
The Etek zick fits BOTH eteks.
Nothing more.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Just stuff it in there and scream at it until it works.I thought the 06 rammer was the same as the Etek, but I'm not sure if that means anything or if I'm even right on that one. The obvious answer would be to ask the guys at Planet

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
Okey doke sorry my bad i had the same understanding that the pre 07 rammer was the same as the eteks, a simple no it doesnt would have surficed Lovetone