Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

would this be ok with E2 trilogy?

plan to just it for fun not in comps or nothing major would this be ok on an E2'd trilogy?

description:

"We have here a Evil 0.7L 4500 psi Air Bottle and a Kee Sports CE Approved Reg, The reg is a brand new reg CE approved from Kee Action Sports, the bottle is second-hand the born date on the bottle is 2004/08"

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Generally, you should run HP, but LP will probably work too, you might need to tune and then time your marker to get it to shoot high enough. If this doesn't work, try a different set of springs, or get a HP reg for your bottle.

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
thatll work fine on a trilogy hp is better..

ever thought about buying a different cocker body and putting the e2 onto it ??

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
i have this was my 1st gun that i built....i also have an E2'd belsales evolution :D

its wird i starteed building the trill as my 1st marker...then got offerd the belsales so its was like :| lol

but got it any way

cheers for the info on the tank :)

Same here.. Ebladed a trilogy pro and then slapped it onto a orracle and much much more..

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The 0.7 should be ok if you can fill to 4500psi, but a lot of sites now only fill to 3000psi and that won't give you a lot of shots per fill. I would guess a hopper and a couple of pots would see you struggling for air.

nat

Sep 22, 2004
uk
www.teamsnatch.co.uk
btw pic of the gat i want this bottle to run

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2556529/
Nice pic, i had one like it, operating pressure on (stock spring) is normally around 300-350psi, i'd stick with high pressure reg. Also your gat would look better if you removed the old barbs and ran the cocking noid wire through the old 3-way(you have to take off then reconnect the the mini molex plug though!). just my 2 cents!
My Trill used to give 1200 shot on 3000psi bottle,but with custom springs fitted and the operating pressure at 220 i was getting 1800 shot from a 3000psi bottle.

Woody.