Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wrath leak - help

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Hey i got a wrath recently and i gased it up this weekend just to hear sssssssssss.

I'm pretty sure the leak is betweenthe solanoid and the ram. Any ideas on what it could be? what i sould do?

Cheers,

Bob

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
Hehe, you gotta love wraths... One of our other guys wraths little plastic tubing bit exploded the other day, he through it away from him (assuming the rest of it was gonna blow at crotch height) and snapped the feedneck bit and breaking the eggy hopper.

Shoulda stuck with Infernos, at least they dont break when you throw them away!! :):)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by AUPaintSoc
Hehe, you gotta love wraths... One of our other guys wraths little plastic tubing bit exploded the other day, he through it away from him (assuming the rest of it was gonna blow at crotch height) and snapped the feedneck bit and breaking the eggy hopper.

Shoulda stuck with Infernos, at least they dont break when you throw them away!! :):)
the macroline exploded :confused:
wouldnt that be more to do with the air system or on/off rather than the marker itself

He broke the feedneck off the marker itself, or broke the eggy? :eek:
eggs are quite fragile. he can get just the feedneck alone, quite cheap, doesnt have to buy the entire shell (i think)

feednecks are generally exspensive tho