Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTB: Rare Automags /SpaceMag/TVL/PE/Xmag/EPS and parts *Finders Fee*

swe_crazy

The Splash Mag Guy
Jul 31, 2011
Sweden
www.Automag.org
Looking for similar things as you but have recently focused my collecting on splash Automag and Micromag with different ano. I have many barrels in my collection, I know I have PMI perfect bore barrels to Automag (twist lock) 'll see if I can find some with Autococker threads, I also have a two Micromag clone bodys somewhere in my boxes. I am moving my collection to my apartment in town so I have boxes here and there so give me some time and I'll see what I can find.

/ / Johan

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Looking for similar things as you but have recently focused my collecting on splash Automag and Micromag with different ano. I have many barrels in my collection, I know I have PMI perfect bore barrels to Automag (twist lock) 'll see if I can find some with Autococker threads, I also have a two Micromag clone bodys somewhere in my boxes. I am moving my collection to my apartment in town so I have boxes here and there so give me some time and I'll see what I can find.

/ / Johan
Where do you live and play Johan ?
I live in Helsingborg (swedish wife) played tourny years ago and have the itch again but to get out in the woods. Dosent seem to be any woodsball here, if you know of any woodball tournys would appreciate if you could point me there ;)

swe_crazy

The Splash Mag Guy
Jul 31, 2011
Sweden
www.Automag.org
Tjena!
I live near Landskrona so we're almost neighbors, I live close to Sweden's largest woodsball course. When it's big game there (once a month), we are around 200-300 players so, yes, there are courses near you. we can continue to talk on pm but we'll take it tomorrow, bed time for me .... the lady calls;)

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Where do you live and play Johan ?
I live in Helsingborg (swedish wife) played tourny years ago and have the itch again but to get out in the woods. Dosent seem to be any woodsball here, if you know of any woodball tournys would appreciate if you could point me there ;)
Small world, I head over to Helsingborg to see Johan Finne at Evil Twins Tattoo studio a couple of times a year if possible.

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Small world, I head over to Helsingborg to see Johan Finne at Evil Twins Tattoo studio a couple of times a year if possible.
Well give me a shout next time you come over , you're welcome to come over for a beer or coffee. Or better still an excuse to hit helsingborg for a few beers ,there's a few of us expats that go out now and then alwsys a good night. Plenty of room for you to stay over if you want.
Tattoos, if your into them dont look at me . Had loads from the age of 14 to 17, mostly football. No thought that they were there forever, just what i could get for a couple of quid !

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Tjena!
I live near Landskrona so we're almost neighbors, I live close to Sweden's largest woodsball course. When it's big game there (once a month), we are around 200-300 players so, yes, there are courses near you. we can continue to talk on pm but we'll take it tomorrow, bed time for me .... the lady calls;)
Sounds good, i guess you mean paintballbanan, thats cool but would love a bit of 5 , 7 or 10 man