Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WWP Razorback Boar front thread

silver-fox

What happened SGT. Splatter
Jun 13, 2011
Brighton
I have recently acquired a Razorback Boar pump, I know it was silly of me to buy it before actually looking at it. When I finally got the thing home I noticed that apart from some light scoring on the internals and some bolts need replacing everything was good, apart from the front screw that holds the trigger frame onto the barrel. This has at some point in time been stripped and replaced with a 5mm allen bolt, threaded right into the barrel.
Is there anything that can be done for the barrel or is it just a case and going trawling for a replacement barrel?
Also where can you get the springs from as I don't know of any paintball shops you can just walk into nowadays.
I would prefer to fix the issue rather than replace it, as the barrel has been polished and some small muzzle breaks cut into the end of the barrel look good.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Springs wise an autococker kit might work, I've taken main springs from broken airsoft pistols in the past. The spring out of one of those pump hand soap things might work for a replacement valve spring.