Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball @ Bricket Wood?

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
It seems like Bricket Wood had a great x-ball day on 22nd April and I unfortunatly missed out due to NSPL commitments. I train at BW now and then and put forward an idea to organise another X-Ball day in the near future. It seems to be a good idea so i put forward the provisional date of 10th June.

This obviously must be cleared with Yorkie (Swany seems to have had a chat already) but how much interest could we get toghther??

Or any better dates or ideas....

Swany

Bricket wood training
Mar 19, 2007
Essex(romford)
yorkie is deffo up for it :)
and we should have the site finished by this time
compressor etc etc
if not if there is enough interest he will try and get hpac down :)

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Better start saving then boys because if it goes ahead then June looks like this
3rd - PA
10th - BWX (Bricket Wood Xball, hey some one needed to brand it and get cut of profits lol)
23+24 Heaven Gate in Bournemouth
1st July - PA

This site will start coming into its own when we have some rain as unlike dartford (which it used to be like). You all saw how the drainage has changed it over the last month etc

Bug

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
bricket wood xball training

hi guys and girls
to those who attended on sunday 22nd i hope you had a good time, thanks to tony fay from swarm for taking the bull by the horns and making such a well organised day, if there is enough interest for the 10th then as long as teams pay a deposit, i will enlist hpac, that is if i havent got my compressor up and running by then. this site is up for some major improvements over the next year or so to add to the improvements that have been made already. thanks to all the teams that have showed there support so far may there be many more.
cheers
yorkie

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
hopfully mk storm could be there.

I've personally been practising at bricket wood since yorkie took over and if you remeber tourni park, it is the same friendly environment as it was there but with more space and a wider variety of teams to bash heads with so make sure you come down any sunday and we will see you there, see what its like for your self before JUNE 10TH

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
bricket wood x ball

hi guys
wow what a mental feed back on the day, im so glad you all enjoyed it, plans are in operation to get the compressor down here that will be very soon, i can do a xball day in may if teams can make it, its just sorting through the mine field of torni dates, so we dont clash with the milleniums or the established domestic events, june 10th is the next event unless we can sort out an alternative date, ive been in this game a while now, and ive seen many organisers shafted by teams saying there gonna play, but the pull out at the last minute, so if it goes ahead i will be setting a deposit (non refundable) and a confirmed closing date for booking in, i want to give you lot a great day, with the best facilities available to me. we have a hotel on site, im not kidding when i say fall out of bed and 3 mins later your on field, and theres a bar on site too mmmm drinkie poo's,
contact tel no 07968120424
anyway thanks again to all,see you soon,
yorkie

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Yorkie

I see you have ignored taking the oppurtunity of my branding offer (BWX), I will just have to offer it to someone else who runs a paintball site in a place called Brickert Wood.

oh nuts I have just found out there isnt anyone!! Offer still yours then but obviously my bargaining power had been reduced lol

Bug