Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball @ Bricket Wood?

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Theres is standard training every sunday, doesnt matter if your on your own or with a team, you can just pop down, pay £15 entry, paint is also available at £30 or BYO.
Always lots of people there to play with

Sup air field is up for play all day, air on site and all that.
I go down there twice a month, so welcome to jump in with me and my team :)

Xball is a slightly different beast, that i'll let someone qualified answer about :p

Edit: Never mind, I just read above!

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Ta Ahdinko

Ahdinko,

I really appreciate the offer and will take you up on that. Got the 5 man woodsball tourney at Sabotage this Sunday, then the Big Game the Sunday after, so will contact you after that and see what we can sort out. I like to think I can reasonably hold my own, but know I've got a lot to learn and it sounds like a day with you guys would be a great experience and a good day balling as well.

Thanks,

Cus...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ummm....

Well a good starter is..... can I just come along and play, or do I need to be in a team?

Is it a series or just one-off days?

And if I am able to come along, how much would I expect to pay...
1.Training, just ask one of the teams if you can join in. If they say yes, then go for it.

2.Fightclub Xball was supposed to be run by the PA. They didnt show up on Sunday, and cancelled the air aswell. Good job Yorkie is the man, and Tony from Swarm put together an Xball scrim and we used what air Yorkie had. We might organise another one soon. Im sure it'll be posted on here. There were 3 teams, and we had a great day.
As for just showing up for any future Xball scrims, you may want to ask on here first if you want to get a team together or whatever.

3.Ask Yorkie for green fee prices (£15?) and sort yourself some paint in advance. We used, over 2 games, 25ish boxes of paint. I think we took 12 players. You do the maths.

Hope that helped.

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Just get yourself along there, no doubt there will be somenone practising there and most of it is play practise, not just drills. Even of you just pop down for an hour and introduce yorself to Yorkie (becareful he bites) and the rest of the guys

The date of June 10th has been put around for the next BWX (see start of thread :) ) but yet to be confirmed. I believe this will be through the same sort of guys who are doing PA and after the first one on May 13th they will know how much they need to train etc. I know from a winter of reball Swarm are chomping to get out more and play.

If you can hold your own then well done, but you will get arrested if you start doing that on field:)

Just keeps eyes open on here and or do exactly what you did and ask if anyone is going down.

snowghost

bricket wood workforce!
Mar 26, 2006
finchley (not the 1 in narnia)
for the people who have said "can i just go and join in" ill be there sunday with instinkt and we are more than happy for anybody to do drills/games with us, want a chat, ive got Whitey on my back so look out for me :D. Also paint on site is £30 for tourney standard or £25 for a white box, whatever floats your goat.

Hope to see you all sunday.
Jonty

IL-cyrus

May 19, 2005
Visit site
In my opinion Bricket Wood is a great place to go for some sup-air paintball (or if you fancy it punter-hunting) Very easy to get to, quality oposition, friendly staff and Yorkie running the place is a huge plus cuz he wont bull$hit you. What Yorkie sais, Yorkie does!

About the X-ball day played there last weekend. I think everyone agreed that it was to be used as a scrim session mainly in preparation for the PA which is entirly Xball this year. There are no points, no trophies, no official marshalls its just fun training.

I would not really recomend putting together a scratch team for the following reasons:

We, (IronLions) were there with a couple of core players and made up the rest of the squad with recruits and hence found it difficult to play as one coordinated team rather than five guys relying on individual skill. Team play is what wins matches in this format.

If you are a new team or looking for a team to jump in with I suggest you play a couple of five man format or Xball light days first.

Also we played with Ramping which obviously drives up the cost significantly. If you have a team serious about getting into Xball these sessions will get you as close as possible.

But in any case do support Bricket Wood because it has the potential of becoming the best sup-air site in the south!