Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

x-ball, Joy Masters etc..

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
We came home late friday from New York. Alex internet connection wasnt working so thats why we havent been able to answer any postings for a while.
I have been reading some posts about field design at Joy Masters and some rumors about x-ball so if anyone want to ask me anything I will be pleased to answer.

Magued

Ps.

X-ball = the future!

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Joy Masters Rule!

I have pasted in what I wrote on another thread about Joy Masters:

I want to join in on the praise of Magued for continuing to trump previous successes. Bold move, Magued, to dare to be different with your fields. I only remember one game on our (Diablo) field that went the full 10 minutes.

We, the crew, busted our buns from sunup to sundown (a long time this far north in the summertime) for a week to make this happen. Couldn't have happened without some key people: Kimbo, Stefan, Gurra, Calle and many more. Thanks for making it possible and making it fun.

I also want to thank the Ironmen for the fun, laughs, paintball tips and great job on the Diablo fields. I learned a lot from them and they got the inside scoop on Silja Lines and a few choice Swedish phrases. Great to be an Ironman for the weekend (I still haven't seen FedEx yet with my sponsorship package. Could you guys check on that? Looking forward to my melty Matrix and dandy Dyes!).

Kevin, why don't you go ahead and move here, dude. You already speak Swedish (the most important phrases anyway and great pronunciation.)

Brian, Matt and Micah of the Ironmen provided an excellent paintball training clinic here in Stockholm the Sunday before the tournament. The theoretical with questions and answers (between barfs) was the best part. Everyone I talked to highly praised the training. We couldn't help but think that DMZ's victory over Russian Legion and Cocodrilos over Ugly Ducklings might have been at least partially attributable to the training.

Thanks to John, Bart, Stine, Oleg, Carly and Matt of WDP for the opportunity to work with them on Sunday and Monday. You guys are truly facilitators!

True Colors, you know where you stand in my book. Fett med respekt!

Thanks to Alvaro, Geoff, Laurent and Moose for advice and support. Millennium rules!

Let's continue to make a great league even better and we look forward to next summer here in sunny Stockholm!:cool:

Check it, dude!

Steve Morris

Gislo

Banned
Mar 7, 2002
Sweden
www.flens-paintball.com
Joy Masters Rule!

The fields were great! The last couple of trainings we´ve thought back at Joy Masters and making the field "fast and furious". I think it makes us back-players more involved in the game, at all time - forcing us to be active and stepping up the field alot faster.

And you backplayers that complained about you not wanting to travell as long for only 20-30min active playing-time, what do you think your fronts does for EVERY tournament, do they moan about it? I can understand what you mean though, but that´s paintball...

But Magued, where were the film-cameras? :)
Can´t you think about releasing the film from last years joy if a movie isn´t near to be made- as an mpeg on the net?

/Tobbe, Epic Saints