Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball Reports

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
You should have watched college X-ball if you thought Sunday was boring

Originally posted by Micah
Sunday was some of the most boring paintball I've ever watched. And I've reffed beginner groups.

But atleast everyone seemed to be behaving.

-Micah
Best get your pump then Micah and head for Minnesota or Wisconsin or wherever. ;) :p

Micah

If you watched any of the pumpplayers.com team games at IAO, you know that I did a good job making them exciting ... as for the rest of the team ... well, I couldnt see them, they were always behind me ... in the dead box ...

Sigh, to own a stock class marker and an electro cocker ... I feel so torn.

-Micah

Micah

Point to Micah

Originally posted by Baca Loco

You earned that one. :)
Damn, it only took me 678+ post to get you to say that.

Sorry I keep missing you at these events, I wanted to meet you. The thing I love most about these events is finally getting to put a face to the names. You coming to LA, SkyBall or MardiGras? I'll buy you a drink of something.

Maybe you can give me a cow sticker or something and I could ad you to my ever growing list of sponsors. ;) ;) ;)

So by my count it's Baca 462 to Micah 1 ... or did I have 3? I can't remember. :cool: ;) :D

But who's counting?

-Micah

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
How 'bout a gold star?

I thought it was against the pumplayers code to lower yourselves with concerns about winning or losing or scoring? ;)
Had planned on LA and Nawlens but will have to see how competing leagues thing shakes out.

PS--I had to break down and give you credit for that one it made me laugh:D