Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball trials

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
It's probably already been asked but how's it gonna work??

Wil it be like pop idol and the best ones will be mixed up as we go along, dropping a few here and there??

Pumped and curious:D

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Kinda,

Everyone mixed up in 5 v 5. after a while it will be a process of eliminating things down to find the best few/couple/one.

We also just might have a few other suprises in store :D

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Are the teams drawn from scratch or pre-selected, or do you team up with your buddies?

Im pumped, especially now i can chill in the knowledge that i can get home!

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Beaker
I think teams are going to be pretty much scratch and will be chopped and changed about no doubt during the day.

As for a bouncy castle - who knows :D
Beak- I sent you an email about picking up something for me at the x-ball tryouts that I am exempt from since I am just a punk ass yank:D I hope you can pick it up for me.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yes there will, I have yet to set the date cuz I have a lot on at the moment but as soon as I get round to it, I will email all those people who have expressed interest and post it up here on the boards, so don't worry.
As for cost ?
Well, whatever Clive wants from the players, which I would imagine wouldn't be that much past a tenner and of course you have got to buy your own paint which Diablo have said we could have at 38 quid per box.
Anymore than that and I haven't got a clue :)
Laters
Robbo