Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-mag spare parts & o-ring kits etc.....

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
options..... create an x-mag team - put in team forum!
don't think should be in pics as we mayaswell put in as much info as we can other than just pics
syb - a possibility?

we are consistently at the top of wanted section so it may be a bit harsh if we keep discussing stuff in here, and we are clogging up mikes thread a bit!!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
we are only 5 posts off on this thread from the whole team section of the forum! and we haven't gone into history or servicing or whi's the markers have been, I can trace eelz's one back to lips in about 2005 ish !

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
X-mag pic/info thread would be cool.:)

Tuna got back to me so tell me what you all need as I'm ordering stuff in a few days .

Mike, would it be a RT spare parts kit you require?
An Xmag spares kit if at all possible,when i last contacted Tuna he did say he had Xmag spares kits in stock unless he was referring to the RT kit's.
But i'll settle for a RT spare's kit if he doesn't have any Xmag specific kit.
I'll have a look on his site and see if there's anything else i need and get back to you :)

And as for a AGD/Xmag owners group thread/forum that would be cool,maybe something along the line's of Bolters Invert/mini info thread or a stand alone Team thread.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
options..... create an x-mag team - put in team forum!
don't think should be in pics as we mayaswell put in as much info as we can other than just pics
syb - a possibility?

we are consistently at the top of wanted section so it may be a bit harsh if we keep discussing stuff in here, and we are clogging up mikes thread a bit!!
If you guys decide upon something, let me know, and I'll do my best to sort it out for you.
Obviously I have to run stuff past the big man first :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I'm placing an order with Tuna tomorrow so calculate the cost of what you need in £'s and paypal me at eelz (@) hotmail.(com) and I will pay the shipping and we'll split the cost between us.

pm me your address's too. :)

Dave

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
If you guys decide upon something, let me know, and I'll do my best to sort it out for you.
Obviously I have to run stuff past the big man first :)
What would you suggest? even tho you don't have an x you would be an honory member!(not that there would be any conditions for any one, but you know what I mean!:D)

We have now overtaken the team section on total posts!:eek:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
What would you suggest? even tho you don't have an x you would be an honory member!(not that there would be any conditions for any one, but you know what I mean!:D)

We have now overtaken the team section on total posts!:eek:
I would be honored! :)

At the very least Im sure we could have our own thread in SYB like the GWC does :) if you want to start one up, feel free to mate! Need to gather some content together for the first few posts though (so people with x's can look at the thread, get some good info regarding fixing things, disassembly etc) otherwise if that info is on page 4, no-one will read/watch it. Maybe make a thread, then post in the next 3 or 4 posts "reserved for info" and then fill it in as and when people contribute sweet stuff

[youtube]KUfJmjaXOeY[/youtube]