Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 No air

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I have bought an X7 spares or repair.I have watched all the YouTube video and done some research.The thing is when I screw the air bottle on nothing happens.No leaks and the silver thing behind the trigger has no pressure.The bottle has 2200psi.Any thoughts ?

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
What type of X7 you got ? X7(Modell after A5) or a X7 Phenom

The Thing behind the Trigger must be the Piston of a R-Trigger, just works when firing the marker !

Cock(X7) the marker Need to pull the hammer before it goes automaticly !!!
A X7 Phenom should shoot after just attach HPA !!!

Reactions: fella

fella

Oct 9, 2016
Thanks, its an X7 I don't think the velocity spring is up to the job.I have ordered a full seal kit and velocity springs.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
When you unscrew the bottle does air purge out of the bottom hole in the adaptor?

fella

Oct 9, 2016
It looses a small bit of air when you screw it in or out of the gun if that's what you mean.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
What happens if you cock and pull the Trigger ? Does the Hammer hit the valve-pin powerfull enough ???

Does your Hammer fit into the powertube !!! Sometimes there are Problems cause of a to big Hammer-O-Ring or a cheap not right size Alu-powertube or other not fitting Upgrades(downgrades) but we Need more Infos cause now we can just speculate what could be the Problem !!!

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I have bought a set of springs and tried a few of them.It does hit the pin but not with as much umph as the one on the you tube video.I looked at the breakdown drawing and it says there is a washer in the power tube by the spring.I have one that fell out of the gun when I stripped it.I have tried it in and out but no difference.It has a red power tube I'm guessing its after market.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Ok so i´m pretty shure that the Powertube in combination with stock hammer is not a dream Team !!! Dissasemble and try to put the hammer by Hand into the powertube and you will see what´s the Problem, i think the red alutube is to tight for the hammer or the O-Ring!!! (I renember thoose Problem also we had once that a custom bolt won´t fit into the Barrel Adapter) Stay stock and youre fine, try to make a Blowback better is waste Money cause you pay much for less results !!!

Yes the washer Comes from inside the valve which is inside the powertube should be installed and has nothing to do with your Problem !!! ;)