Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 No air

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I looked on YouTube some more and I think all is correct in the power tube.I put a remote line on and connected the air to that and it started loosing air out of the barrel.Then I pulled the cocking handle back and it started firing air for the first time.The bottle went low on psi so I connected a larger air tank straight to the marker.It then went back to no air in the marker.

fella

Oct 9, 2016
When I put a tank off air on it fires a few single shots then after about ten no air comes out.Leave it for five minutes and it does the same again but just low power single shots.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Loosing air through the Barrel can happen if the hammer isn´t cocked, cause he pushes a Little bit on the valve pin + low pressure inside the valve it´s alot easier for the hammer to push the pin.

The langer tank was screwed in right ?
If the ASA pin has no contact to the pin in the middle your tank it wont open to release gas, also it can happen if you screw the tank to loose on marker that you will have a low airflow so on high fire rates the pressure will get down.
If you hear that air goes in the marker, than give a 1/4 to 1/2 turn extra to open the reg valve complete !!!

Sounds like an empty tank !!!

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I have a diving bottle to hand so keep topping my three airtanks up.I stripped the whole thing down again.The spring for cocking is the same length as the spring at the back of the gun so I have ordered a new one.The bottles were screwed right in as well.The gun only fired single shots not rapid fire and there was 2600 psi in the bottles.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
OK i think the hammer hits the valve pin just a bit but not much enough, cause i think the Diameter of your powertube isn´t right !!!

Take the powertube and the hammer and try to push the hammer inside the end of the powertube. Should dive easy into the end of the powertube if not may just the Hammer O-Ring has has a to big size but if the hammer without O-Ring wont fit than you have to get a smaller Hammer or better a cheap stock plastic powertube !!!

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I guess its the non stock power tube causing the problem then.I'll have to buy a new one and see how I get on with it.