Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 Phenom + loads of extras

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Hey just received the item. Got a few issues. Bag was battered to hell and even ripped open to point where stock was poking out (obviously courier failt), the shroud is cracked fairly and tbh they look good as new and tidy in pic and these I have here are a state hacksawed to hell random screws is this actually a magpul shroud it just a mod of one.

The stocks alright needs a bit of tlc but that's all.

Can you pm Me your return address please quite happy to work out something as I'd like to keep the stock it's just the shroud that is no good

Edit: not a
Magpul shroud fully modded from stock with a load if roughly cut random parts will post up some pics of what it's like. Every single part of this is sliced diced rusted split and hacked to bits

@nick orchard

Last edited:

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
for anyone interested, despite replies here and a pm, nick has been active and not responded to me once however has decided to reply to paypal to claim against me....

just becareful what you all buy, perhaps by the pics alwas been one sided i should have knwn half would have been hacked off amonsgt other parts of it